Monday, April 13, 2009

Open a flower shop?

This is just a dream so I don%26#039;t need the %26quot;do your research%26quot; lecture. I%26#039;m just beginning to ponder the idea. I%26#039;ve read that its less risky than the restaraunt business but I wanted to get some feedback from people who have done this or know those who have. Do owners work crazy hours? What are the negative aspects of such a venture? Thanks!
Open a flower shop?
I don%26#039;t know flower shops specifically.





Growing up my dad always owned small business. He worked every day, crazy hours, could not be counted on for a time he would get home (but always made the big stuff), and all in all was a very busy dude.


On the other hand, one of my favorite childhood memories is during the summer every Friday we would leave the store at around noon and go see a movie. I still love movies.


It has its upsides and downsides.


Go with your gut.nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment